Monday, November 28, 2011

Hurry Up March!

Howdy Everybody! My name is Laney and I am the Chair for MSC LEAF this year! I am SO excited for this years conference and cannot wait to meet all of you. If you are looking to develop yourself as a leader, create relationships with fellow Aggie women, and network with amazing women leaders, you have come to the right place! Our theme this year is focused on the cycle of personal development and how we are always discovering things about ourselves and creating ourselves into the women we want to become. The ultimate goal of this cycle is to radiate as a joyful woman who loves herself and is ready to take on the world and encourage others to do so as well. With the help of inspiring key note speakers, a panel full of rockstar women, and focus groups for further development we hope that you will leave our conference with a better understanding of yourself as a leader and as a woman.

Please contact me if you have any questions at all about MSC LEAF and our conference! I would be so excited to talk with you. You can reach me at laneyjune@tamu.edu. See you March 3rd!

Love, Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment